How to stop struggling from depression, feeling stuck or unfulfilled
I’ve been battling transitional depression for 10 – 12 years.
I was in a constant flow of highs and lows. When I was on a high everything felt terrific, but when I was in a low, I could barely get out of bed.
I felt ungrateful because on the surface it looked like I had everything I needed to be happy. I lived in DC in a gorgeous apartment, with a fantastic husband and a job making the most money I had ever made.
How could I be depressed?
I was hurting.
All that changed in 2018.
I understood why I was depressed and learned how to keep myself from being depressed so that I didn’t have to worry about managing my depression.
In today’s video, I’m sharing how I stopped struggling from depression and how I overcame feeling unstuck and unfulfilled. I’m opening up about my journey and giving you a taste of what to expect from me moving forward.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Why people who are depressed do not ask for help;
- How going to therapy helped me begin healing;
- How you can keep yourself from being depressed, or feeling stuck & unfulfilled;
- My decision to stop going to therapy and why the process felt incomplete, plus what I did instead.
I’m also going to share five lessons I’ve learned from helping millennial women stop struggling from depression and feeling stuck or unfulfilled.
- You can only give people what you have.
- It doesn’t matter who is to blame, only what you’re going to do about it.
- Why you’re afraid to trust yourself with yourself and how that fear keeps you from being happy.
- The cost of pretending to be someone you’re not to make people like you and accept you.
Get Unstuck Coaching Program
The Get Unstuck Coaching Program is for millennial women feeling stuck, that want to get out of their heads, and overcome their paralysis by getting to know themselves. You’ll learn to love yourself no matter what, you’ll know exactly who you are, you’ll have full clarity on what you want and will Fearlessly step into your purpose.
Interested in joining? Apply for a free strategy session to get started.