Listen to the audio!
In this episode, Nory sat down with her husband, JP, to discuss how to embrace change with grace.
Here’s what they covered:
- What does it mean to embrace change,
- Why you want to embrace change and not resist it,
- How resisting change keeps you feeling stuck,
- How to deal with change in your relationships,
- How to accept the free will of others,
- JP’s strategies for dealing with change,
- JP’s frustrations with change,
- The power of releasing attachment to timelines,
- The most difficult part of facing change,
- How to start embracing change with enthusiasm.
Tools and Resources
Before you go:
Can you do us a favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, make sure you subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcast. You’ll be the first to know when new episodes are released.
Suggest a topic:
Let’s keep the conversation going!